Saturday, July 26, 2014

Bear Creek Row Robin

 
I am so glad I decided to participate
 in a Row Robin 
 
 
 with Bear Creek Quilting Co. from Vancouver, Washington
 
The quilter were from 7 different states.
 
It began in May and every two weeks we sent out our work.
 
I themed mine as Halloween...
 
 
This was my starter row of pin wheels....

 
 
We were teased with sneak peeks from each quilter's row that was added..
 
I was hoping for some candy corn..
 
 
and Witches....
 
 
It should arrive any day now and I can't wait!!!
(squeeeeeel)

 
Here are some of the other sneak peeks from the other quilter's quilts...



This was Cheryl's from California...


 It was BY FAR my favorite!!
 
I love batiks and am doing my next quilt in batiks because of her influence!!

 
 
Everyone wrote in the journal for each quilt worked on.
 
It tells a story in itself for the life given to these works of art!

 
These were some incredibly talented women


I am honored to be able to be included since I was the only one from Canada 

 
That Postal Box in Ambrose has been a wonderful thing.
 
It has been the portal to some wonderful boxes of surprises
 
I am really going to miss getting these boxes every two weeks.
 
Stay tune for the day when mine comes!!
 
Christa
 


1 comment:

  1. This row robin will be a great keepsake. I can't wait to see it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading and hope your enjoyed!!

Bucket Bag Tutorial

 I thought I would try to show you how to make one of these bucket bags... They are fast and easy. I used 2 Fat Quarters and some batting. I...