Thursday, August 21, 2014

My Hoffman Challenge Purse

This was the challenge fabric for 2014...
 
 
I decided to try to make a purse...

 
Just winging it ALL the way...

 
Having no idea where I may end up...
 
I called it 'Stepping Out' as it's way OUT of anywhere I would be going with it!!

 
I submitted my 'purse' for the Hoffman Challenge back in January....

 
 
This little package arrived in the mail yesterday from Hoffman Challenge....


 
The letter stated that my purse was chosen
 to be part of
 the Travelling Hoffman Trunk Show till October 2015!!
 


 
As a token of appreciation......

 
Some fabric and Sulky thread!!
 
How fun!!
Christa
 
 
 


6 comments:

  1. And what will you do with your new fabric??? Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good for you for entering and congratulations.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good for you! You never know where inspiration will take you. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cool to have your adorable purse and talent recognized.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations, Christa! That looks like a purse any uptown New York girl would like swinging from her arm. Does the Hoffman Trunk Show go on line so we can see it?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations on being recognized for your creative abilities, Christa! Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading and hope your enjoyed!!

Bucket Bag Tutorial

 I thought I would try to show you how to make one of these bucket bags... They are fast and easy. I used 2 Fat Quarters and some batting. I...