Friday, September 26, 2014

Light at the End of the Season

The leaves are turning....
 
 
The dust is hanging in air...
 
 
The days are getting so short...

 
As I listen to my Roomba, Herbie vacuuming,
(if you saw my house, I'ld have to kill you!)
 
I have been busy with this vacuum....

Dawson, Duke and Timber eating some wheat...cheap dogfood!
 
Moving wet grain like crazy...

 
 Helping friends to get their crop in as winter is a'coming!!!

 
 
I was shocked when we saw this moose crossing down Corn Alley

 
When he left his puff of dust as he heading back into his hideout

 
You can only imagine the dust.....
 
I think my sewing machine has forgotten my name!!
 
Christa
 

1 comment:

  1. Last year when we were combining the last corn field, I had six moose in the field. I was taking away their home!! :-(

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading and hope your enjoyed!!

Bucket Bag Tutorial

 I thought I would try to show you how to make one of these bucket bags... They are fast and easy. I used 2 Fat Quarters and some batting. I...