Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Rain, Rain...Go Away...

Things are definitely luscious and green with all this rain!!
 
These wild kitties thought they were hiding in the roses....
 
 
Till they turned around to see Dawson was watching them!!


 
Combining has been painfully slow with all the moisture...

 
So I have been using my time wisely...
 
I am on Month 2 of the Sedona Star...
 
I figured if Tracey over at The Block Party Guild can get out of her comfort zone
 
and
 
mix PRINTS with BATIKS then I would give this pinning thing a try...

 
Voila... it worked!!
 
 
A little more paper piecing.....

 
and the points are ready for the next round!!

 
Looking like another rain day.....
 
 
I'll be in my sewing room!!!
 
Christa


3 comments:

  1. You can never, ever go wrong with pinning! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This rain is getting unbearable and its supposed to rain another 0.5 to 0.75 inches tonight.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your blog was mentioned at our Emerald Coast Modern Quilt Guild meeting today as a favorite!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading and hope your enjoyed!!

Bucket Bag Tutorial

 I thought I would try to show you how to make one of these bucket bags... They are fast and easy. I used 2 Fat Quarters and some batting. I...