Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Deep in to Fall

Jaxon is loving all the leaves....


The water has been pumped from
 

 

 
one dugout to the other,,,,,

 
Straw bales are being hauled...

 
 
 
These Snowbirds(Mom and Dad) are leaving for Yuma today...
 
 
 
I teased mom about her favorite color, green!!
Still is!!
 
I have not had much time to sew but you know it's a productive session
 


When the tub is full
 
 AND
 
at least one piece of chocolate has been consumed!!
 

 
I have had a heck of a time to decide how to do my centers for Month 4, 5 and 6

 
I decided to use bounce sheets, turn the circles and stitch down....

 
I love how this fabric makes it look like sunflower centers...

 
Month 5 is well on it's way...

 
So far,so good.....

 
It also happens to be Arnold's birthday!!
 
 
The weather is alot better than the year he was born...
 
Arnold and his mom didn't make it home for a week due to so much snow!!
 
 I need to squeeze in a cake somewhere today!

 
 
Maybe this huge cookie that Chantel made him will support candles!!
 
Happy Birthday, Arnold!!
 
Christa

1 comment:

  1. Your quilt is looking fantastic. Why does it seem like your parents just came home from the south? And they're going back?? TTYL.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading and hope your enjoyed!!

Bucket Bag Tutorial

 I thought I would try to show you how to make one of these bucket bags... They are fast and easy. I used 2 Fat Quarters and some batting. I...