Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Happy Thanksgiving

 
 
We definitely have alot to be thankful for!!
 
A great Thanksgiving supper with grandson, Jaxon and all our kids....
 
 
 
Finishing bale hauling....
 
Dawson is pretty sure there was a mouse in that bale!!

 
My co-pilots are going to miss the good times riding in the truck...

Dawson, Timber and Duke

 
 I am super thankful I noticed I was missing 6 lug nuts on the the truck..
 
 
Or I would have been witness my own tires passing me down the road...


 
Thankful I had the tools to fix it and finish the job....

 
Thankful that a hose was readily available to fix the antifreeze leak...

 
Thankful I have enough gumption to push through installing a storm door for Terry...

 
When the instructions went from page 3 to page 8....
 
Honestly,
any one who really knows me....
 
 knows I rarely read instuctions!!
 
Thankful that Justin and Arnold were willing to come and help....

Justin and Arnold
 
fix Terry's shingles...
 
 even though I know they had other things they wanted to do!!

Terry and Justin

Good as new and ready for a rain!!
 

 
I am thankful that Shelby Love  for talked us
 into
 booking flights to Houston for Quilt Festival...
 
 
logo
 
 
as I could really use the holiday right about now!!
(12 days till lift off!!)
 
 
Long weekends to most people mean rest and relaxation....
 
To a farmer,
 
 it means winter is coming and we need to get everything done!!
 
 
I always feel like the ant in Aesop's story of The Ant and The Grasshopper!!
 
I think this ant is ready for winter!!
Christa
 
 


1 comment:

Thank you for reading and hope your enjoyed!!

Bucket Bag Tutorial

 I thought I would try to show you how to make one of these bucket bags... They are fast and easy. I used 2 Fat Quarters and some batting. I...