Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Scrap Squad 2013 Block Exchange

I am just a LITTLE behind in our exchange of blocks!!

Each month one of us got to pick what we would like for our blocks. 

I have managed to catch up...ok.....I am one block behind!!

This one is for Becky Ball...she requested 'stars'....

This one is for Anne Wiens who wrote the Thrifty Quilter...

Anne asked for this block with the middle reflecting what each of us loved....catherdral windows!!!


And our leader of this wayward group, Marti Dyer who also is responsible for introducing me to Suzie's magic binding...
Asked for a school house block in reds 


Now..... For Carol's block.....hmmm...something beachy.....maybe some appliqués flip flops??


Christa 

1 comment:

  1. And why are you behind?!? LOL Houston is really, really close!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading and hope your enjoyed!!

Bucket Bag Tutorial

 I thought I would try to show you how to make one of these bucket bags... They are fast and easy. I used 2 Fat Quarters and some batting. I...