Sunday, January 24, 2016

Good Bye Sandals...Hello Snow

I said good bye to my sandals...
at least till Spring.
 
We always travel in January
so
 we are home for calving which will start in a couple of weeks
 
Maybe I can get the cows to schedual their calving this year....

 
I eased into my regular life by going to guild


where the Estevan girls came for a visit
and
gave us a hand to start hand quilting this Grandmother's Flower Garden
 
They brought out some show and tell
 
This was Maria's Tessilating Stars

 
Miss Rose's hand quilted Missouri star quilt

 
Eileen's in different colors

 
I also unpacked my treasures from my trip

 
A table cloth from Caribelle Batiks

 
My shop hop fabrics from The Quilt Shop of Deland,Fl
 
The first is words(I can't resist), the 2nd is the Australian Fabric,
and
the 3rd is the line of fabric created by the shop owner.

 
I think they would make a cute bag...
particularly...this one!!

 
At the World Quilt Festival I snatched up some little tags

 
Purse handles



And this polish that smooths out your extension table.


Then I dove into putting my Farmer's Wife Quilt together
 
It's going to be a big quilt!!

 
In Bismark, I stumbled on this short piled minky that looks like cow hide

 
I think it's in keeping with the ranching theme so it will  be the back!!
 
Now...
to find some warm socks....
Christa
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading and hope your enjoyed!!

Bucket Bag Tutorial

 I thought I would try to show you how to make one of these bucket bags... They are fast and easy. I used 2 Fat Quarters and some batting. I...