Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Easter Weekend Aftermath

 The Easter Bunny had generously left a fluffle of golden hazelnut bunnies.

Two were from different warrens....

Lindt hazelnut

V.S.

Ferraro Rocher hazelnut

I felt there was a taste challenge needed....

I exposed the ears....

Ears are always sacrificed first....


Due to the graphic nature of the following programming.... That's about all I can show you!!!

Actually.

 Multiple tasting was required. 

The consensus was that both excellent 
BUT
 Mr. Lindt bunny won by just a hair 


Hope your Easter was filled with family
and
a bit of chocolate.
(free calories at Easter...in case you didn't know that!)

Christa 

4 comments:

  1. Jaynie, I thought the same thing. Christa, may I call you evil? I resisted all Easter chocolates. Then I read your blog. Then I saw Lindt bunnies on sale at WalMart. Then I ate a Lindt bunny. Since Easter has passed, the bunny now was calorie-full. Bad, bad Christa!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am glad I could do the research necessary to prevent a waste of calories on a bad bunny. I too was drawn in by the golden glow of Lindt at Walmart. So we didn't get the free calories but got the half price chocolate!!

      Delete

Thank you for reading and hope your enjoyed!!

Bucket Bag Tutorial

 I thought I would try to show you how to make one of these bucket bags... They are fast and easy. I used 2 Fat Quarters and some batting. I...